Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/wp-includes/functions-formatting.php on line 76
Trying to visualize your non-compete agreement?
Trying to decide what jobs are in your commuting range?
Use my convoluted method below to do it in Google Earth:
1. Create a placemark in Google Earth where you want your circle centered.
2. Right click placemark.
3. select edit.
4. select advanced.
5. copy out the coordinates.
6. visit this page and turn them into decimal coordinates .
7. Then visit this page and enter the decimal coordinates.
8. Click generate and tell your browser to open the resulting link with Google Earth.
If your circle ends up in China, or you live in China and it ends up in America, then probably your Longitude should have been negative or vice versa.
Update: This bird watcher person has taken these instructions and made them even more detailed. So give that a try if you get confused from my instructions.